All Hallow's Eve All Hallow's Eve

Money: $9704
Total Kills: 1247

--Squirrel HUNT-- --Squirrel HUNT--

Very well done

Lol I killed the squirrel boss using the sniper and then it showed the cut scene of the towers collapsing. Most of it was very well done, but there were a few other things dodgy about it, like in the 3rd level I destroyed a barrel and then this squirrel kept jumping onto where it used to be. You've got a little more to learn with programming to avoid those things not that I could do any better but hey I don't know any programming.

PSSST PSSST

Fun for awhile

I got up to level 6 with a score of 2860 but it's too repetitive so I couldn't be bothered playing anymore. Good game still.

Splinter Cell: Late Home Splinter Cell: Late Home

It wasn't that great

I found it pretty boring, nice 3D graphics tho

ultimate flash sonic ultimate flash sonic

Excellent work

It was almost like I was playing an emulator, just one small suggestion, let Sonic flash and be invincible for about two seconds after he gets hit so he doesn't die right after he loses all his rings.

cantankerousTANK cantankerousTANK

It's fun but it's kinda pointless

You need to add levels and maybe some powerups and perhaps slightly easier controls, (mainly for 1 player), but it was pretty good

Divine Intervention pt. 1 Divine Intervention pt. 1

WICKED

I'd give it a 10 just for the scene at the start. Can't wait for the sequal.

The Simpsons:Soundboard The Simpsons:Soundboard

Great

Some of my favourite Simpons quotes

Trapped 4 Trapped 4

Not a bad little game u got there

I didn't know what to do in that room with that yellow mirror image of you. I think you should have put a variety of music in. It got very repetitive. Good work tho

indiana jones indiana jones

Pretty damn good

Its like this old game called Paganitzu or sumthing like that. That was pretty good but a bit too short and far to easy. Make more levels next time.